What we collect?
There are basically two models of information collection which we process;
1 – User Provided Information
This model represents the information that you directly provide to us. The means used for user provided informations:
a. Filled out contact forms
b. Filled out customer support request forms
2 – Automatically Collected Information
This model represents the automatically collected information through your access to our website through cookies and similar technologies. The tools that we use for this model are Google Analytics, Yandex Metrica and Facebook Pixel. The specified tools collect the following information;
a. Log and usage data
b. Location Information
What are cookies?
In a very basic sense, cookies are very small files downloaded to your computer while browsing a website. Cookies help computers to remember your browsing history and your activities on a specific a website.
How we use your data?
We use your data to:
- Improve our service quality
- Provide tailored customer service
- Research and develop new services
- Understand the trends
- Prepare appropriate advertisements
- Create content match with user profile
- Communicate with you in connection with our services, promotions
- Provide news and information that is relevant to user interest