The paperwork for buying your real estate in Antalya
1. Title Deed: Provided by the seller of the property.
2. Identity document or passport of both parties: (Translated version must be presented when necessary and must be issued in a manner to indicate the citizenship of the buyer).
3. Real Estate Valuation Report: An official appraisal report of a property can only be written by CMB (Capital Market Board of Turkey) licensed appraiser.
4. Compulsory earthquake insurance policy for buildings (house, workplace etc.)
5. One photo of the seller and two photographs of the purchaser (shot within the last 6 months, size 6 x 4).
6. Certified translator if there any party that does not speak Turkish.
7. If the procedure takes place using a power of attorney issued abroad, original or certified copy of the power of attorney along with translation thereof.